Friday, January 13, 2012

Little Girl In India Has Most Dangerous Pets Ever [VIDEO] - Q 103 ...

When most of us were children we wanted a puppy, or a cat or even a pony.? Not this little girl.? She has a few king cobras and she says they are her ?best friends?.?

Maybe they do things a little different in India, but if I told my mom that I wanted snakes as pets she would have just ignored the question. Now not bashing snakes as pets, but king cobras is a little extreme.

I myself have a cat and on occasion if I annoy her she?ll nip at me.? Never bite though. Can?t say the same for this girls cobras, who do bite, and show NO mercy.? I don?t think I would want a pet that requires me to always have some sort of antidote if it bites me.

So what about her parents?? Well her dad apparently catches snakes,? so I guess he?s leading by example.? A very poor example.? Sometimes I?m glad I live in America.

Source: http://q103albany.com/little-girl-in-india-has-most-dangerous-pets-ever-video/

free kindle books roasted potatoes turkey recipes turkey recipes happy holidays norad how to carve a turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.